This is my personal website: https://tanjas.blog
- I have disabled the comments section out of GDPR considerations
- No user accounts, so no personal data is stored
- Images or files are stored locally on my Vimexx server (using Bit.nl datacenter)
- No tracking pixels or scripts from external websites
What is tracked:
- Pages you’ve viewed: to have an overview of website visit statistics and user behaviour
- Browser user agent: to be able to create charts of views, most used browsers, etc.
- An anonymised string is created from your IP address, For example, 888.888.888.888 > 888.888.888.000).
I choose them because they do not store any user information and do not place any cookies. I choose to pay to use services to access some visitor statistics without selling your data.